At Beattie Manor Retirement Residence our Activity Department takes pride in offering our residents a variety of Activities that reach out to the physical, psychological, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual needs of each individual.
We offer age appropriate, fulfilling activities that the residents can partake in and feel the comforts of a warm homey atmosphere, as well as establishing a sense of belonging and accomplishment. On many occasion you may enter the facility to find yourself in the aroma of fresh baked cookies or cakes.
We offer a variety of activities that get the body moving. Weather it be stroll and rolls, Von fitness programs, badminton or outside gardening, it can be fun and beneficial in the prevention of falls.
Our local clergy have come together with Renee to plan a yearly non-denominational weekly worship service schedule. For a quaint country home we are very fortunate to have these wonderful volunteered services.
We strive to meet the social aspects of each resident, whether it be through one on one visits, group gatherings and entertainment or special socials.
We also offer a variety of activities, some of which include:
- Monthly birthday Parties
- Manicures and Hand Massages
- Assorted Card, Board, and Dice games
- Bus Outings and Luncheons
- Monthly Resident Council meetings
- Seasonal BBQ’s and outside dinning
- In House Tuck Shops (for those little things you may need) In House Tuck Shops (for those little things you may need) In House Tuck Shops (for those little things you may need)
Our greatest passion is helping the families and residents of Beattie Manor to achieve a healthy balanced lifestyle that promotes strengthening and building of relationships within the community that they live in. Promoting independence, as well as providing you with support when needed. The desire to stay involved, to grow and to enrich your life never ends.
Beattie Manor is a small intimate home nestled in the countryside on 43 acres overlooking the Thames River, serene and tranquil without the hustle and bustle of the city. Beattie Manor Retirement living could be for you if:
- You like the freedom to come and go as you please
- You like to choose your recreational activities, amenities and health care services
- You’re living an independent lifestyle, but may need a little support
We here at Beattie Manor look forward to helping you achieve your goals in this next chapter of your life.